View Single Post
Old 2 Feb 2018, 07:17 (Ref:3797662)   #46
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjohnsonsmith View Post
I'm not a very political person but I tend to agree. I've noticed a greater intolerance from those who claim to be Liberal, towards those with a differing point of view and not that that point of view is outrageous.

Now they've banned the grid girls, the teams could have one of the pit crew stand by the car. It keeps it in the family.

Not to keep banging on about this, but grid girls are not banned. There is no sporting or technical regulation outlawing grid girls. They are contractors to F1, and they are simply not coming back. If I stop hiring a builder as a contractor, builders are not banned.

This happens to, literally, thousands of contractors in every industry every year.