View Single Post
Old 15 Jul 2020, 08:42 (Ref:3988485)   #42
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
It seems that towing ability is being considered by EV manufacturers.

2021 Skoda Enyaq iV Spied Testing With A Trailer

I guess it's to be expected, that while early models focused on specific sales groups, the uptake in EVs sees an ever-increasing range (excuse the pun) of options being available. Different requirements will continue to be met, although there are still some hurdles to overcome.

'First, we see a heavily disguised vehicle being carefully unloaded from a truck and then taking on a test route somewhere in the Alps. It’s towing a two-axle trailer and is being followed by a Skoda Superb, which is probably transporting engineers of the automaker and some testing equipment.'