View Single Post
Old 5 Sep 2017, 14:43 (Ref:3764738)   #27
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by crmalcolm View Post
It seems Honda and McLaren may both still be pushing to make this happen.

http://amp.sportsmole.co.uk/formula-...on_306537.html

Honda's comments suggest that they need to move to another team in order to stay in F1, and could that force them to buy their way in?
There is a few threads discussing the same topic. But I think that article sums up the issue. Red Bull IMHO holds all the cards in these negotiations. The question is what are they looking for from both McLaren and Honda to make this work?

* Money from Honda?
* Driver choice (Honda not pushing drivers on TR)
* Data from McLaren?

Richard