View Single Post
Old 17 Mar 2019, 20:40 (Ref:3891417)   #386
chunder
Veteran

England
Stevenage
chunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I have tried to change things from within, did it years ago, and then what happened, British RX was dismantled from the inside out and now the same is happening. Less and less tracks, two series when there is only the need for one, a world series that has fallen apart in less than a year, a dead Ameican series, all for what? only greed, no other reason, how is anyone supposed to be happy about that?

As I have said numerous, times, don't respond, don't read it, I know don't read the happy, jolly crap written on here a lot of times. No-one on here ever says anything remotely interesting about the sport anyway, just have their noses up its bottom for whatever reason most of the time re-iterating rubbish from social media.

it's a forum for both sides of the fence, sometimes good things happen sometimes bad. if I say anything good because of who I am it is always forgotten when something bad is said, and vice versa for others, it's the nature of this forum.

there is NOTHING one can do to change things, so one feels powerless. I dont have millions to set up a series.

I do however know what that it can be a far more diverse interesting (as it was in Hickeys bummed out GpB days, really wasn't that bad chap, the cars were 1000% more interesting to watch and yes a few retired but give me 6 GpB cars anyday over 15 shopping cars that look, sound and o the same in a car park track sorry) and far better.

Agreed can saying anything on here change things, no, but neither can speculating about who drives what, wat engine is this, what radiators are this, so who really cares, about from you lot. So why not stir it up now and then.

it will never be as good as those days, but it can get closer