View Single Post
Old 1 Mar 2021, 14:52 (Ref:4037653)   #20
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
“Fabric so soft and supple, you’ll forget you’re wearing pants.” Now if that was also related to the RV then you certainly should buy it, forget the driveway, and just live in it feeling the freedom of no pants.

Even with pants it looks like a perfect motorsport camper.
I was just about to make a joke about the pants too!

It'd be great if you made it to Petit this year. And I know i'm not supposed to say things like this but, we had perfect weather last year so you know what it means for 2021!

I get there Wednesday evening and usually put my tent under the oak tree on the edge of the 3 reserved spots in Broad's map. Don't know where I'll place it exactly this year, but probably towards the rear of one of those reserved spots. Hopefully I can squeeze my car in just behind those spots too.