View Single Post
Old 11 Feb 2019, 02:25 (Ref:3883090)   #14
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rustyfan View Post
Whelp. My expectations for the Daytona 500 has now officially been set on fire and been thrown down an elevator shaft. The Clash, which I'm watching right now, is just more of the same we saw at the plate tracks in 2018: Ford teams team up and go single file, with no one else being able to do squat.

The Daytona 500 is going to suck. To make matters worse it'll probably be won by Logano.
Someone I barely heard of is on the pole racing a Hendrick car.

The time has come for big changes to plate tracks, whether to the tracks themselves or the packages they run. It's just embarrassing for the biggest race of the year to be conducted in the manner that it has been for, almost 2 decades now...