Thread: Drag Racing
View Single Post
Old 17 Jun 2023, 21:52 (Ref:4164279)   #9
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by coppice View Post
Or is it only the F1 soap opera which appeals to most users ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by coppice View Post
It deserves a bigger audience, not least because in the increasingly po faced world of motorsport, drag racing has a sense of humour and recognises that everyone - racers and spectators et al- are all part of the same event
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fat Clerk View Post
Another plus is the friendliness of everyone, it's free to walk around the Paddock and you can get close to the cars and drivers unlike other formulas..
I agree, it certainly isn't an area of motorsport that thinks it is above another and goes round thinking it is better and bad mouths other areas.

Let's get some good interesting chat going and show 'em. Start a thread in National, or Trackside, or Parc Ferme and I'll stickie it so it stays at the top for a bit. Let's see how it grows and if it warrants a subforum. If it's not just a one off, has some cool stuff in it, I am sure it will grow.