View Single Post
Old 21 Jan 2014, 00:29 (Ref:3356472)   #24
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTRMagic View Post
The NASCAR team likely isnt where the money is... try Haas Automation Inc for what is reported to be the source of Mr Haas' wealth.
Well, I hope he doesn't use his own money! I think if I was wealth enough to own a F1 team, I would still be looking for someone else to foot the bill. Or at least I wouldn't use my money unless I felt it was going to be profitable. Which is not an easy thing to do in racing. However, it might show that he is a capable business man and knows how to run large organizations that have large budgets.

Richard