View Single Post
Old 7 Aug 2019, 14:28 (Ref:3921818)   #15
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schummy View Post
About the RAI-RIC situation, I think most of it is the fact that official WDC table is updated with Hungary, and our WMC table was the old one without Hungary. Hungary was a great advantage of Kimi over the Australian. If we compare RAI vs RIC after Germany and after Hungary, the two drivers' positions are not so different. In a direct comparisons, Raikkonen beats Ricciardo 7-5 (after Hungary), and it more or less is reflected in both WDC and WMC.
Check...had missed the WMC after Silverstone and Hockenheim part on your previous post. My bad.😾