View Single Post
Old 11 Aug 2019, 13:18 (Ref:3922290)   #40
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Casto View Post
Yes. Let's come full circle.

Seriously, great thread. Too bad we are fighting to claim or disavow "ownership" of Max. I can confidently say he is not American. I do find this discussion amusing. Many Americans will proudly say they are an American plus tout their family heritage. I for one have significant Italian heritage via my mother's side. So both Austin and Monza are my home GPs.

Richard
We have a similar situation with sports stars in the UK.

Hamilton is British when he wins, but English when he doesn't (from a Scottish perspective).
Rory McIlroy is Irish or British depending on the contest.
English cricketers come from Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and Ireland. But Scottish, Welsh, Northern Irish and Irish cricketers only come from those countries.