View Single Post
Old 10 May 2021, 13:11 (Ref:4050867)   #55
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
And don't forget - transfers can be made during the season.
Any changes submitted between now and the Q session at Snetterton will be accepted.
The rules for a transfer are as follows:
The item from your team that you de-select, will see the value you paid returned to your budget. So if you decide that you want to drop Shedden, you will have the initial £95,000 available.
The new selection will be subject to the revised value, as per the tables below. So if you decide to add Shedden to your team, it will cost £96,000.

The initial constraints remain, and overall team value can still not exceed £300k.
Attached Thumbnails
Fantasy League Rd1 Values.jpg