View Single Post
Old 17 Jan 2020, 19:39 (Ref:3952128)   #2232
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chillibowl View Post
with the sweat of one thousand thousand indentured labourers!
Lol. Something like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjohnsonsmith View Post
None of those pictures make me want to go. Disneyland meets F1.
I probably would have little interest in all of the other stuff. But amenities right at the tracks are always nice. Sometimes if you want to eat, it's either track food (hit or miss on quality and then always expensive) or usually travel miles away for good food and lodging.

I have mixed feelings. It could be that new track construction in the middle of nowhere with nothing else going on are just not viable. In the end, chances of me attending this race in person? Nearly zero.

Richard