View Single Post
Old 22 Jan 2020, 15:38 (Ref:3952759)   #1227
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
not sure if this is the article/interview you are referring to but here is a recent article with Claire on autosport.

https://www.autosport.com/f1/news/14...t-of-19-delays

obviously nothing is guaranteed but it does sound like the team is ahead of where they were at this point last year....for whatever that is worth.

from the article:

"We've built ourselves a huge amount of contingency time to ensure that if something does go wrong, we're OK and we've got some cover there," Williams added.

"One of the first signs of success for us is that we passed all our crash tests, and most of which we did at the first attempt rather than like last year where we failed many of them: even at the sixth attempt.

of course, whenver it does hit the track, the car still may be pants. interesting times ahead.