View Single Post
Old 28 Feb 2019, 03:33 (Ref:3887205)   #19
Just Do It!
Veteran

Just Do It! should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridJust Do It! should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridJust Do It! should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Team Antrodemus El Cribbo Motorsport Returns for 2019

It is with great excitement that we announce that for the 2019 Antrodemus Supercars Fantasy Championship, Team Antrodemus El Cribbo Motorsport has extended it's sponsorships with it's iconic Kiwi brand stable.

Naming Rights sponsor for Team Antrodemus El Cribbo Motorsport for 2019 sees a continuation of Footrot Flats, with Associate sponsors including other great iconic Kiwi brands: Skellerup Red Bands, L&P, Swanndri, and Speights.

The team and sponsors provided some insight:

Team owner, Just Do It!:

“The continued loyalty from such a great stable of iconic Kiwi brands continues as we start our third season in the highly competitive 2019 Antrodemus Supercars Fantasy Championship. Despite finishing in an unlucky 13th last year, we continue to set the bar high. Continued support from Footrot Flats as our Naming Rights sponsor is perfect synergy with our team values and principles – the gang were a particular favourite of Antrodemus (El Cribbo), and this team really operates in memory of him.

Footrot Flats is a perfect partner for us 201 and we wholeheartedly welcome their continued support, along with Skellerup with their iconic Red Band gumboots and their Red Band jandals (also known as thongs in ‘Straya), L&P to help us stay hydrated and focused, Swanndri to keep us warm and dry (dri?), and Speight’s to help us relax after racing as well as console ourselves should things turn into an effluent pond (eg as we experienced as we plummeted to 13th in the Championship). Speight’s and L&P will also allow our corporate guests to stay hydrated during their Supercars Fantasy Championship corporate experiences.

Let's get to Adelaide – We are ready!!”

Wallace (Wal) Cadwallader Footrot:

“Crikey, another cracker ahead! Cooch and I are pretty fired up about 2019.
Our creator, Murray Ball, rides with us in spirit again this year. After Bathurst last year, we were struggling a bit. I picked up the phone and rang the accountant and asked him what the farming forecast was looking like for 2019. He said the Fonterra milk solid price was on the continued up and we could relax a bit. Neither Cooch or I milk cows, but we said, “Bugger it, let’s keep racing - this is fun”. And, struth, here we are again.
Cooch and I are highly amped about this year and look forward to catching all of you loyal jacks and jennies across the season. She’s gonna be interesting after all the changes in the off-season. ”

Socrates “Cooch” Windgrass:

“Yeah, gidday. Crikey, this is all getting a bit real now, actually. Please call me “Cooch”. I seriously have no clue what my parents were thinking and those media jokers seemed to have a few challenges last year too. So here we are starting Season 2019. I've got to get Wal to agree, but we might bring the Raupo Country Women's Institute along from the next round to help out around the pits - you know; tea, scones with cream and jam, and some ANZAC biscuits.
Come and say Gidday at the race track – Apparently we've got some posters and Speights hats to giveaway this year too, so you never know your luck. We always thought Fieldays were big until we started supporting this Supercars thing.”

Rangi Wiremu Waka Jones:

“Chur you fella's, and to you sheila's too, since that all the rage currently; or helps us to avoid all the rage. We've been gearing up for another choice season ahead which is cool!
Wal and Cooch sent me down to Uncle Whetu’s in Waiouru for the off-season. It was pretty choice to get away and hide too. Uncle Whetu taught me some cool stuff ahead of this season. He's been following our journey across last year and he had heaps of concerns, most of it I can't talk about or he'll knock my teeth out.
I've shared his biggest one with Wal and Cooch and they're fully supportive. Uncle Whetu is real suspicious about these new Mustang things. He took me out to see a fella who gave me a special set of tools. It's real high-tech stuff - all these empty jam jars and a scribe, but I've got to scrape a piece of each of the Mustangs in Adelaide to check so Uncle Whetu can check their chrome-a-zones or something and make sure they're not related to those wild Kaimanawa horses in NZ. If they are, the Department of Conservation will probably confiscate those Mustangs, which should be funny as to watch. Come and say Hi at the track. It's going to be pretty choice!”

NAME: Team Antrodemus El Cribbo Motorsport
SPONSORS: Footrot Flats, Skellerup Red Bands, Swanndri, L&P, and Speight’s
DRIVERS:
David Reynolds ($1,100,000)
Scott Pye ($900,000) (Totalling $2,000k)
MANUFACTURER: Holden Commodore VF V8 - A proper Holden

Last edited by Just Do It!; 28 Feb 2019 at 03:39. Reason: Because we rangi-ed it up