View Single Post
Old 22 Feb 2018, 02:28 (Ref:3803061)   #40
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I heard this on an Atlanta sports radio station today, that the ratings for the race were possibly the worst since they did flag to flag coverage in 1979.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.b967740a8914

That's very poor considering their campaign to have a "Daytona Day", which I use to host and participate in. We'd invite anyone over for a reason to have a "Sunday Funday", with people that didn't even care. Draw names from a hat, make a game out of it and drink, we had a ball. Now, no one knows it's on.

Very sad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paradise City View Post
I have to say Dillon is channelin' a little of Dale Sr who could be quite ruthless and uncompromising in his time.

Dillon, however, who makes the point that he says his prayers every night and is a lovely innocent little flower, is coming out with a shtick that's a bit of obnoxious for my liking.
Yeah, that was the straw for me, not that I was already over it. Just a very unlikable chap, imho. Then again, it works, b/c I never liked Dale Sr.