View Single Post
Old 13 Jun 2018, 16:52 (Ref:3828992)   #106
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
RLM are discussing the Ginetta downforce kits. I have to say, I disagree with them. I think Ginetta are putting on a brave face and saying "it's basically a low downforce kit". Well, no, it's a high downforce kit with the dive planes not fitted. It's not THE low downforce kit.

If it is the low downforce kit then it's pretty much identical, and that's disappointing. Ginetta started development first and they're currently behind the others in every area.