View Single Post
Old 7 Aug 2018, 04:00 (Ref:3841984)   #17
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjvincent View Post
I always like these mini championships within the season when it comes to a pro series. This is a May to September season and it shorter than what most do for SCCA Club. The schedule is interesting. Run two races, get a month off then 5 races in 3 months.

Then for the Enduro guys, it's Jan, Mar, Jun then 3 months to Oct.

Best part is, if you start with PWC Sprint X and get ticked off with the BOP, you can announce you'll switch to IMSA Sprint X. If IMSA Sprint X doesn't work out for it's first race then you can go back to PWC Sprint X.

Too bad IMSA is missing out on Canada's and the US independence days. I guess it makes no sense to do it on the last weekend of June at Mosport or the first weekend of July at Lime Rock. Having the Road Atlanta event the same weekend as the runoffs at VIR was a smooth move too. Everyone knew since the end of January when it was. Having it on the weekend before was not an option for Road Atlanta. Maybe IMSA should have talked to the track owner.
We get it, you like to think you're funny and sarcasticly but in fact your posts are enough to just drive those of us who are would like to actually TALK about the cars and the series to just tell tenths to F off and def not pay a cent for the same bs I can get on the other sites with less news.

As for the competing with the runoffs? Wow, delusional much. There's ZERO fan impact between the two, if you aren't attending the runoffs are you watching their streaming if there is such a thing? And if you're attending Petit I don't think you're torn between attending the runoffs or Petit. So to say there's any influence shows your bias toward the runoffs and maybe just consider only watching club racing if that matters so much. I have and honestly it's more boring than paint drying in a dark closet