View Single Post
Old 7 Aug 2018, 21:45 (Ref:3842204)   #25
jjvincent
Racer

jjvincent should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridjjvincent should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
We get it, you like to think you're funny and sarcasticly but in fact your posts are enough to just drive those of us who are would like to actually TALK about the cars and the series to just tell tenths to F off and def not pay a cent for the same bs I can get on the other sites with less news.

As for the competing with the runoffs? Wow, delusional much. There's ZERO fan impact between the two, if you aren't attending the runoffs are you watching their streaming if there is such a thing? And if you're attending Petit I don't think you're torn between attending the runoffs or Petit. So to say there's any influence shows your bias toward the runoffs and maybe just consider only watching club racing if that matters so much. I have and honestly it's more boring than paint drying in a dark closet
Sorry. So the SCCA Runoffs is just not important at all and it means nothing. It's some rinky dink event that brings in nobody. Thanks for bringing that up and please let all SCCA people know that, They will be happy to hear that.