View Single Post
Old 5 Mar 2019, 22:39 (Ref:3888510)   #151
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickberg555 View Post
I want to go to Le Mans for the first time. I'm a big motorsport fan and have been almost everywhere but not at Le Mans yet. I want to go wednesday and thursday for the practice and qualifying. Anyone some suggesstions? Is it worth to go these days?
During the practices (wednesday from 16h00 to midnight, and Thursday from 19h00 to midnight), the public is less dense, as Ayse said, and grandstands are free, so you can watch the cars from any grandstand you want.