View Single Post
Old 5 Jun 2019, 19:24 (Ref:3908154)   #2119
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TF110 View Post
Dumb move but it was to be expected. Why would you have a hybrid if you only go the same distance as a non-hybrid? Gotta be Toyotas logic there... The only thing that helps is that the non-hybrids have a chance to fuel faster if the refueling changes to Toyota has an adverse effect on their refueling time. If they can refuel faster than Toyota, this extra lap will be negated, but that's also dependent on pace which I hope is there. The BR1 doing 350kmh might be a good sign too if they can use it to pass Toyota who were doing 320-330kmh.
Why would you have a diesel if you only go the same distance as a petrol? They had a significantly smaller fuel tank and slower fuel rate.

--

But anyway, we're full into "let's just make it up as we go along" mode, so whatever. This sort of mess rounds off the Super Season nicely. It won't be remembered fondly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiana View Post
I remember last year at Spa when Dragonspeed was complaining about stint lengths and being penalized if they were to do more laps per than allowed, and then people came saying it's absolutely not what the rules say and they'd never penalize for overlapping. Until they did at Le Mans...
For what it's worth, some of us absolutely said that. I said it at Spa last year and was told I was wrong. All I did was read the rules as they were written.