View Single Post
Old 13 Feb 2020, 16:20 (Ref:3957468)   #39
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGDavid View Post
No, the subject was the s/hand value of EVs at 10 years which is governed by the laws of supply and demand. The point is that today they only have a reasonable value because there are fewer available than the number of people who can manage with a short range vehicle.
I didn't bring up the 85 mile range as being a problem.

The ads I linked to were in response to the comment:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett View Post
The big worry is depreciation. Whatever you buy now will be worthless in ten years either because the batteries are dead, or nobody will be able to afford to run a ICE vehicle.