View Single Post
Old 10 Apr 2012, 00:39 (Ref:3056132)   #69
Fogelhund
Veteran

Canada
Binbrook, ON Canada
Fogelhund has a real shot at the championship!Fogelhund has a real shot at the championship!Fogelhund has a real shot at the championship!Fogelhund has a real shot at the championship!Fogelhund has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Badger View Post
@ U ..... you really dont have much good to say about that , so I suggest you concentrate on your own wonder F.U of a sportscar series .

At least their tryin , not adding CTC and PC class's to bolster their pitiful fields ..... to their own rules .

Your own series , when it was IMSA wasnt exactly fair , now was it . Porsche 962 and Porsche WSC to point out . Changing rules at the drop of a hat . Perhaps your better off following the good ol boys with their magic rules , oh but the organisers cant even be friends with each other ..... never mind what Canada has to offer .
Debate the topic, not make personal attacks on individuals.

..I'm not a big fan of the Challenge classes either, and no I don't think IMSA has done a great job of managing things well through the boom bust periods.

Having said that, even at the best of times, Sportscars has been little more than a niche sport, except at special events. Until such time as there is good management, who can work together to promote the sport and growth as a whole, in a well packaged and marketed manner, this will remain a small niche sport. There is nothing wrong with that at all, but none of the current managers have shown anything near being competent to doing more than keeping it alive. That this is a niche sport is something that I can accept and understand.. it's ok.