Thread: Alan Green
View Single Post
Old 26 Feb 2018, 08:15 (Ref:3803968)   #4
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
From Bekki:

Quote:
Al Green's funeral will be held on Thursday 8th March in Northampton. There will be a family only service at the Counties Crematorium at 1.15pm which will be followed by a Memorial service and wake for everyone at 2.15pm at Towcester Road Methodist Church, Southampton Road, Northampton, NN4 8DY.
If anyone would like to share some memories of Alan at the service, can you please speak to me directly. We would like to try and cover all aspects of his life and we invite everyone to stay and share memories and stories with us after the service over a cup of tea.
As there are so many people who knew Al, I know there will be many stories and memories you will have of him - partially shown by the lovely comments you have all been sharing. His family and I would love to hear these and see any pictures you have of him. We would like to have a slideshow of pictures to share at the funeral so I welcome any of these being sent to me. I have set up a designated email address to send any pictures or stories to that I will also collate for us as a book of condolence/memories at a later date. If you are unable to make the funeral, please feel free to send any comments to the email address and I will make sure these are included in the book mentioned above. The email is: remembering.algreen@gmail.com

Dress code is traditional attire however if you would like to wear a splash of the colours you knew Al with, please feel free to do this.
Family flowers only, please. Donations will be split between a charity to support Marshals and the church to support the area where we live.
If you're planning to go, please either email Bekki and the family on the address above, or comment here and I'll pass the details on. Ta.