View Single Post
Old 1 Jul 2021, 23:09 (Ref:4059265)   #204
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
For the sanity of other users let's keep fuel tank chat outside of race threads in the future.

I've just seen the Monza one appear and it occurred to me we don't want to ruin it

Obviously, stint lengths and how that might affect the race is cool, but let's keep the whys out of there. Someone being able to save fuel or energy is close enough to the same thing it shouldn't be needed to go into things so much that it ruins it for everyone else.

A bit like banging on about how crap sportscar racing nowadays can ruin a race thread too.

I promise to be good