View Single Post
Old 12 Sep 2021, 23:16 (Ref:4073495)   #63
Just Do It!
Veteran

Just Do It! should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridJust Do It! should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridJust Do It! should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by The IC View Post
For anyone interested, I mocked up the track based on that CarsGuide map to see it in action while testing/learning a few 3D modelling workflows

Event planning permission hurdles aside, the track itself would need a lot of construction work...every road inside EPIC is only 6m wide (plus the road between the proposed T4 and 5 is dirt), I bumped those up to around 9m for this

There's several safety related issues I'm not sure how they would be addressed either, other than extensive demolition and repositioning of things... T1+2 combo, T6 intersection at Morisset Rd and Flemington Rd with the light rail immediately next to it, and the final two corners going through the main gate of EPIC in particular...

Still, was a bit of fun

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQSbCsyhgIA
A very good effort at such short notice. What software title were you running when you made the video?