View Single Post
Old 26 Nov 2021, 15:54 (Ref:4085555)   #313
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by chillibowl View Post

if intentional, a bit of dirty pool there imo.

circling back to my earlier point though...if AT are going to do this then they have pretty much abandoned any desire to even try to over take Alpine on the points table.
I think very much intentional:

As Gasly may be able to make things difficult for the Mercedes drivers if he gets a good start, he was asked by Sky Sports if he would be willing to help his former teammate Verstappen when he can. "I will try but the thing is I don't drive a Red Bull in the end," Gasly told. "I don't have the pace they have."