View Single Post
Old 7 Aug 2019, 14:52 (Ref:3921820)   #82
BertMk2
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Nr Maidstone, Kent
BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!
Finland done and dusted - I haven't watched the coverage yet but the result certainly helps Tanak towards the title. Good to see that the top 3 are all driving different cars as well - it shows how competitive the championship is again. I thought Breen had a pretty good weekend - will he get a full time seat again somewhere next season?

Tommi Makinen has come out in support of Meeke again after another bad weekend for him - what are the chances of Meeke being in the WRC next season? No way back at Citroen and you've got to think he's running out of chances at Toyota as well.

Evans will miss Germany as he's still not recovered from his back injury, Greensmith will be in the Fiesta again as a replacement - I thought they might have put Paddon in but I guess Greensmith has had more time in the car.