View Single Post
Old 19 Apr 2020, 07:38 (Ref:3971645)   #6
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
I think reusable coffee cups with race cars on them for sure, hoping people will start collecting them rather than get the deposit back. They will sell well if it is cold but if the weather is warm they make be hard to shift
These have already been used in the ACO member outlets, I have a tall stack of them in a kitchen cupboard.

With a little too much time on my hands at the moment , I did have a look at the historical weather data for the equivalent week in September. The average high and low temperatures for September are just one degree lower than June, and last year the weather hit 29 degrees on one of the days during race week. Sun hats, shorts and sun cream will be needed for sure!🌞