Thread: LM24 Le Mans 24 Photographs
View Single Post
Old 19 May 2020, 10:59 (Ref:3977123)   #13
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
That's part of the poste I was on (well, more or less where it overlaps with the next one) assuming that it's the building track left just beyond where the Audi garage is.

I didn't have the luxury of debris fence last year, just the barrier, and it took my breath away. I spoke to the wife earlier in the week and told her that the cars were just sooooooo fast that if something went very wring she could rest assured that I wouldn't know much about it!

In the pic, the restaurant is 450m behind me, down the track toward the 1st chicane...

Click image for larger version

Name:	vlcsnap-2020-05-19-11h57m22s837.png
Views:	28
Size:	1.22 MB
ID:	60980