View Single Post
Old 20 May 2020, 15:04 (Ref:3977355)   #4
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
There's been plenty of discussion elsewhere and a proportion of it has been "I'll be hanging up the probans then", unfortunately.

Baby steps first, then we'll see how it goes, and then we'll make changes, and back to "see how it goes", etc etc.

In terms of overall numbers, I've been at Rockingham before where we've had fewer marshals across all disciplines than covered Copse at the Grand Prix (or almost any post at a touring car meeting!) and those ran OK. They were hard work, I'll admit that, but they ran pretty well.

We live in interesting times, that's for sure!