View Single Post
Old 12 Mar 2007, 00:14 (Ref:1864202)   #242
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
They aren't bad results by any means. There have been problems and dropped laps in most starts but still reasonable finishes. The potential is most definitely there, to my eyes anyways although I acknowledge I'm slightly biased on that one.

The qualifying is bang on, nailed. What they need is to get that Dodge working better in races. The Dodge seems to be a great qualifier and not so great in the races, in traffic. That isn't the whole story of course, but it is unhelpful.