View Single Post
Old 2 Sep 2016, 04:29 (Ref:3669136)   #12
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BSchneiderFan View Post
Nope, sorry, Max had the corner. Fully alongside. Kimi drove him into the wall.
Let's say for the sake of argument (this post) that you are correct in that he "had the corner". He was trying to squeeze into a gap that was likely to close on him for a variety of reasons of which none were under his control. Low probability of it working, high probability of tears being generated for various people himself included, and frankly maybe not much reward for success.

Exciting to watch? Yes! Dumb move? Yes! Does he realize that? Apparently not! What is even worse is to double down on it after the fact. A wasted learning opportunity. Maybe we can't blame him for going for it. But to continue to believe he didn't have a hand in ruining his own race?

Richard