View Single Post
Old 10 Sep 2019, 15:09 (Ref:3927182)   #51
justracing
Veteran

United Kingdom
West Sussex
justracing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridjustracing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by BertMk2 View Post
I want to go and have a look at the vintage aircraft (I'm quite an avgeek) so that's one diversion I'll definitely take. I'm not sure how much of the other off track stuff is worth a look? I guess some of that continues after racing has finished for the day anyway as the site is open quite late.
Through the pedestrian tunnel to the infield and the left round the back of the main paddock, the aircraft displays are always worth a look.

Thanks - that's useful, I won't try that then! Is it all race paddocks that are off limits or only some of them?
No just the main paddock where a lot of the more expensive/rare cars are, the F3, GT's and saloons are usually very accessible as are the bikes.

I'm up for a walk so that's no issue -
Needless to say really but walk round anticlockwise starting at Woodcote and you won't be bending your neck!

Lucky man! This is the first time I'll have been to the revival (and only then courtesy of a gifted ticket).
First time in 5 years that I forked out for a ticket - I've been lucky enough to receive a weekend pass in recognition of charity work on the Friday so this year it"s Sunday only for me, have fun! Oops! don't know what I did there