View Single Post
Old 13 Apr 2017, 16:07 (Ref:3726128)   #3
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
if there is a clear team hierarchy at this point, then i wonder why Ferrari didnt tell Kimi to move over (or why Kimi on his own didnt move over) for SV....i suspect this will change as the season goes on and the battle for WDC gets tighter.

also doubt it will lead to any acrimony as Kimi was more than willing to play the role of wing man during Massa's 2008 almost successful WDC campaign.

media black out during the pre season, no team orders (yet), competitive car right out of the gates, team harmony....not used to seeing this kind of Ferrari!