Old 11 Feb 2005, 08:09 (Ref:1222748)   #14
bo0
Rookie

Australia
Perth, Western Australia
bo0 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandgroper
Totally agree regarding not having inclusions to many Motor Racing Events. I go to the V8's every year and watch the same classes year in / year out. Not that im complaining as the racing is normally of TOP quality. Each year I hope that may add another event to the Perth Round ala v8 lites or Brute Utes etc, but so far no go. I do understand that the travel costs for this would be too excessive for alot of the budget teams.....Anyway Im looking forward to the V8's returning in a few months time.
Venturing out to Wanneroo next weekend as I believe there is a Night Matsers event on Saturday night, so I shell find out more and go have a lookie at that. Any other West Aussies going to that??????????
Other than all of that I follow alot of the other motor racing events that come to Perth. Regular Viewer of the Eastern Staters when they visit for drag racing events.
I visit the speedway regularly, but find it dissapointing that we have had our round of the World Series Sprintcars taken away from us..&^%$##@#%^&*

**** happens I guess...Bring on the V8's in May

I agree, how good would that be to see the V8 Lites or even the Brutes? The V8's are not enough!

Bunbury is quite big (30 000 for a town over here is BIG) and apparently has quite a large following of motorsport so i guess it would be a pretty good location for a motorsport event, lets face it Barbagallo is practically the only track still running in WA so another track would be ideal, albeit 2 hours down the road

To twell you the truth i had no clue that there was a circuit being built in Bunbury, heh just shows you how much media coverage motorport gets...

Last edited by bo0; 11 Feb 2005 at 08:11.