Thread: MotoGP 2017
View Single Post
Old 10 Nov 2017, 21:06 (Ref:3779836)   #69
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
The 2017 MotoGP World Championship comes down to the final race at the Circuit Ricardo Tormo in Valencia, Spain on November 12. Respol Honda Team’s Marc Márquez—the defending MotoGP World Champion—goes into the last round of the season with a 21-point lead over Ducati Team’s Andrea Dovizioso. Here’s what it will take to win, as well as other battles down the field.
Andrea Dovizioso must win. If Dovi is to become the 2017 MotoGP World Champion, he must win the Gran Premio Motul de la Comunitat Valenciana. Second place in Valencia will mean second place for the year for Dovizioso. There is no room for error for the Ducati rider.
Marc Márquez can clinch it with an 11th place finish. With a 21-point lead, Márquez needs to score five points if Dovizioso wins—that mean 11th place or better. If Dovi wins in Valencia, Dovi will have more wins than Márquez—7 to 6. That means Dovizioso will take the 2017 MotoGP World Championship if they end up tied on points.

The thing is will Marquez use his head and ride a sensible race for a place and the title, or go balls out for a win in his home race ? Whatever it will be good to watch and if I was still in Spain this week I would have gone for the great atmosphere ! the Spanish just love their bike racing.

Last edited by GORDON STREETER; 10 Nov 2017 at 21:16.
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !