View Single Post
Old 31 Jan 2024, 01:11 (Ref:4194311)   #2137
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTRMagic View Post
Be funny when Mr Piastri wins his first race before Mr Norris does, and a WDC..
As much as anyone rates Lando, I also think Oscar is right in the mix. One of my potential 2024 predictions (saving it for the eventual prediction thread) is that Oscar wins a full race before Lando! However I am using reverse psychology on the universe as the accuracy of my predictions are typically quite bad. That if I pick Oscar to win, it will instead be Lando.

Richard