Thread: Podiums
View Single Post
Old 9 Apr 2007, 12:46 (Ref:1887183)   #31
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Hamilton is leading a new generation of racers, who are "produced" from scratch, meticulously prepared through series with the best equipment and such, with minor "waste of time" with bad choices. They are tuned to be the best with the best. Piquet Jrn. seems to be from the same background, and more will come eventually.

I think that's the new step in the evolution of a driver's career, some refinement to get the raw talent and tailor it to become the best. I wonder if Prost and Senna could have the same way, they would have more WDC and wins in their pocket.

Last edited by Bononi; 9 Apr 2007 at 12:49.