View Single Post
Old 8 Dec 2016, 10:00 (Ref:3694726)   #135
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I agree with Simon's view.

But being a bit "glass half full", perhaps this just demonstrates the difference between PA and HSCC. It's a bit like MRL and PA, they both run similar categories but one is FIA sanctioned and the other is a UK centric organisation. So in the case of F2 can the two organisers co-exist? Seems to me that if you can afford to run a F2 then the chance of a few overseas events might be attractive. However if the calendars clash then perhaps PA doesn't have that same view.

As to the Vote to leave the EU? Not sure how that impacts most of us since we can still travel throughout Europe, just the same as we did before Lisbon. Delta and Gordon probably have more experience than most with this. But in the context of historic motor sport in general I doubt there will be much difference.