View Single Post
Old 5 Dec 2019, 17:12 (Ref:3945019)   #7253
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTD View Post
I think we might be getting this wrong - privateers are not excluded, they just need some branding to go together with.
The more I think about it, the better I understand it. They need big brands to attract the casual spectator as they are the ones bringing in the money (quantity over quality, spectator-wise)
And when those brands leave (which they do in every series, ever), you're left with nobody if you haven't taken care of the privateers. We just watch this cycle with LMP1 only a couple of years ago.

Call me cynical but this all seemed fine and we were getting a ByKolles hypercar and the ACO never said anything. And then Peugeot turn up and suddenly no privateers.

Aye, ok.