View Single Post
Old 8 Dec 2019, 11:43 (Ref:3945549)   #7268
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by TF110 View Post
I would agree but Goodyear owns Dunlop and has put in a good amount of work for their own tires to be as good as the outgoing Dunlops, and isn't that this season? I'm not worried about either of these companies getting the tender. It's not like Pirelli or Continental
Goodyear/Dunlop still has had a reason to put out as good tires as before because Michelin is still involved in LMP2, and will be at Le Mans 2020 too. When they will be the sole factor, there is nothing stopping them just using the same compounds for years without developments, because why would you bother.

Anyway yes, nothing is as bad as Hoosier-Continental was in Grand-Am and the fusion series. What made it worse was the constant praise everyone was required to give them on TV and press releases, I doubt people have that in their contracts on this side of the pond