View Single Post
Old 30 Jan 2021, 16:04 (Ref:4032087)   #32
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Just took a tour of the entry list and this is one of the strongest driver lineups I've seen at this race in some time! So many from a variety of other racing categories. And at nearly 50 entries, I'm really looking forward to this one!

And looking at weather.com, they have it down as a 1 to 7 % chance of precip this evening through the end of the race...WTF does that mean? Floridians?

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanyb505 View Post
Seanyb505's 2021 Daytona 24 Hotdog/drinking game:
- Driver's Start engines - start pouring your drink
- Race starts - start your hotdog (This assumes you have adequately cooked your hotdog of whatever national heritage you choose)
- First yellow flag caused by a P3 car - drink
- It's a super long yellow relative to the actual incident - finish your drink, start another hotdog
- Lack of rain causes commentators to start calculating record distance - finish your hotdog, start another drink
- 4 hour green flag run - take a nap
- Any lull in the race filled by discussing how there's so many drivers from other disciplines - take a shot of whatever national drink dictated by the nationality of your favorite special appearance driver's
- Overnight fog red flag - sleep
- Sun rises on Daytona - breakfast hotdog with eggs (skip breakfast if it's cloudy)
- 24 1 hour sprints and just needing to make it to the last hour mentioned - take a drink for every remaining hour of the race (This may also be a finish your drink if it happens early enough in the race)

Bring on the racing!
Yessir! And thanks for starting the thread! I'll have a go with the hotdog / drinking but likely replacing hotdogs with a steak at some point and i did just have some cheesy, ham eggs this morning and it's cloudy here so I'm ahead of the game or cheating!!