View Single Post
Old 3 May 2015, 23:05 (Ref:3533814)   #1
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
[iV8SC15R101112] Nissan NP300 Navara Winton SuperSprint, Winton Raceway: 15-17May

Only two weeks til the next V8Supercar join us again from sunny Winton Motor Raceway...

Three races for the Winton Super Sprint round of the V8SC Championship series, 2x 60km races on Saturday, 1x 200km race on Sunday.

Winton traditionally favours a good handling chassis, home as it is to the Victorian (and Albury) based teams, it is usually the Queensland teams that prove best here.

It makes for a good race too, especially if it rains...

The usual suspects should be on the money here, PRA, 888, Tekno, HRT & maybe now Erebus..

Wonder if Mrs K will have stopped partying by then

Biggest story of the event may just be the return of Mr Ambrose. The 400km of tuning affirmations didnt seem to translate to anything in Perth... maybe its time to change... again...

Only a short while til we find out... then its time...!
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House