View Single Post
Old 21 Oct 2020, 11:49 (Ref:4011800)   #152
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
The madness of sleeping in a tent with a heater at 40 plus. Sugar, I hear is a good gas supplement for genies that run all night!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottypinthemix View Post
Another great PLM weekend.
I set up my tent in our usual spot as did 2 others. They didn't say anything to us. I'm assuming because it was WAY less tent action than normal.
We did bring 18 ez ups so everyone that comes over to our area could be in the shade and not worry about being packed on top of each other.
Glad y'all made it work out Scotty!! Epically nice weather, albeit a little chilly at night, but as we thought, our two missing companions probably could've figured out a way in, but oh well. Here's to 21!