Old 5 Jan 2010, 11:03 (Ref:2608359)   #3
Mulsanne Bleu
Rookie

France
Le Mans, Sarthe
Mulsanne Bleu should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Birddog07 View Post
Not bad, but sad to see Autopolis go. 3 rounds at Fuji? Only track which IMO should get 2 rounds is Suzuka, one 300km and the 1000km summer special (did they say anything about the race distances yet?) Wish they'd get a round in Shanghi, and an Okinawan street circut (for 2010 while I'm still here, but not happening )

Hopefully this year I can maybe go to the 1000km Suzuka, although if the AsianLMS dates aren't before I leave I may go see that. Then again I can always go to AMLS races back in the states, especially since I'll be in San Diego for the 2011 and 2012 seasons. Long Beach, Laguna, Sear Point (please return there ) and possibly a Petit or Sebring vacation.

Anyways, back to SuperGT. Think Lexus will debut an LFA GT500 racer?
That Honda is what is wrong with the series, having a car that will never be intended for production when every other GT series permit cars that have been in production.

As for the Lexus, it look as the rules have been changed to keep them out, note the FR V8 rules the GT Association have imposed - which is a far cry from the anything goes 90's