View Single Post
Old 27 Feb 2024, 19:53 (Ref:4198553)   #79
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
WEC PROLOGUE 2024 - LOSAIL; QATAR

Quote:
Originally Posted by veeten View Post
Then there's Toyota, and everyone's asking, "what happened?".
I’m not. It’s. Would be weird to ask that after a couple of test sessions.
Quote:
Falling of the table like this will have a few screaming for a BoP re-do, as this is definitely not what they expected. Competitive, yes... but this?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flatlandsman View Post
Are they sandbagging to try and get some sort last minute BoP relief, they are clearly quicker than this I would imagine, unless they have been very much penalised.
How would that work? Which data points that are used for BoP calculation sandbagged?

And relative to Ferrari what impact would the changes since last year make? Surely adding 9kg and 5hp doesn’t change the relative pace that much.

Not that’s BoP change after this would surprise me, but it won’t be because of those lap times.