View Single Post
Old 19 Aug 2008, 11:27 (Ref:2271485)   #19
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I think Plato's biggest problem is his criticism of others for doing exactly what he has done himself many times.
He even admitted that he was 'unsporting' in the way he overtook TOC, so shouldn't he expect the same back?

I haven't yet heard of Gio complaining that others have pushed him off (a la Turkington on the straight), and most other BTCC drivers usually brush off incidents as being the BTCC way.

I'm not saying that the BTCC style of driving is right and just, I only feel that all drivers know the methods used before sitting on the grid and so can't complain when they are on the recieving end.