View Single Post
Old 6 Jan 2021, 15:28 (Ref:4027187)   #8
Gingers4Justice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Highbury, London
Gingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
LMDh is a dagger to the heart for purists, but if it brings close racing, multiple manufacturers and competitive privateers, I can assure you that the vast majority of the 250,000 attending the only race that really matters in top class sportscar racing will not care one jot that beneath the meat, many of the animals share the same skeleton.

Looking forward to seeing the hypercars though - one step closer to the homologation specials of yesteryear.

As for the BoP aspect - more recently we had EoT, and ever since the race began, we've had regulations aimed at curtailing the best cars and giving a leg up to those politicking hard enough to the ACO. For me, it is simply a formalisation of that process, but I appreciate that's a minority view on here!

Whichever the solution, these slower, cumbersome inbred cousins will be an improvement on 24 hours of two cars pounding round aimlessly, spectacular though they may have been. I'm so excited for 2023!