View Single Post
Old 10 Sep 2019, 12:00 (Ref:3927145)   #17
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by VIVA GT View Post
I think it should be kept on record for a rolling 12 months (like I presume the current penalty points system works?). That would stop drivers being overly aggressive in the first few races.
Why not combine it with the points system? I think Vettel is close to his 12 right now, but generally speaking the points system is a bit of a farce because (to the best of my memory) has anyone been really hit by it? Even if so, maybe it should happen more frequently.

Broadly speaking, I think fan don't want stewards to change race results. I know this doesn't logically make sense, as it implies drivers can flout the rules, but I say make the points system mean something. If you get a black/white flag, get a few points a well?

Richard