View Single Post
Old 14 Nov 2019, 02:09 (Ref:3940504)   #19
Casper
Veteran

Casper should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridCasper should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by chillibowl View Post
right on!
and made all harder as the number of races is set to increase...i would assume that also means more back to back weekends perhaps then making ground and sea transport less time effective?
Is this the height of cynicism, increasing their carbon footprint while trying to convince everyone that they are good fellows and neutralising it. Is this the present footprint or the one they are going to increase through more scheduled races? If they reduced the number of races they would surely meet the target earlier but that ain't gonna happen. I doubt they can actually meet their target but if releasing this program makes them feel better then so be it. This is simply a preemptive move to ward off criticism that they may be subject to during the current rise on awareness concerning climate change which they hope not to become embroiled in, fat hope of that happening though I would think. Lewis Hamilton sure does have some influence that's for sure.